Tag bachelor
Recommended | Celebrities | Fun | Videos  | 08.10.20

Russian Rapper Became New Hero of Bachelor Show [Video]

Russian rapper Timati has officially become the new hero of the show “The Bachelor”. This was announced by the TNT TV channel on its Instagram-Page.  View this post on Instagram ??? Новым героем шоу «Холостяк» на ТНТ станет Тимати (@timatiofficial)! @holostyak.tnt.official A post shared by Телеканал ТНТ (@tnt_online) on Oct 8, 2020 at 12:10am PDT

Economics | Business  | 08.07.20

Experts Found Out Who Take Microloans in Russia

Almost half of Russians who took microloans have never been married, and family people make up 37% of the total number of borrowers, RIA News reports with reference to a study conducted by the financial online platform Webbankir. The company analysed more than 100,000 loans and also found out that 13% of MFI borrowers are

Trading | Business  | 28.02.20

Single Women Twice as Willing to Take Mortgage As Men

Unmarried Russian women take a mortgage twice as often as unmarried men. This is stated by the research of the Russian Agricultural Bank (Rosselkhozbank).  According to statistics, a mortgage is most often taken by a family. They accounted for 57 per cent of all loans issued. According to the study, the remaining 43 per cent